View the original article here: “Friendly” stem cells help others in times of stress? – Scope (blog)
“Friendly” stem cells help others in times of stress?
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Are women superior to men? Research suggests most of us are more likely to believe that sex differences favor females
- Beepocalypse Myth Handbook: Assessing claims of pollinator collapse
- Athletic boost? A year after starting hormone treatments, transgender women still have an advantage over cisgender peers
- Podcast: How do mRNA vaccines work and why were they developed so fast?
- Gattaca or life-saving? Can we—should we—use CRISPR to edit human embryos, sperm or eggs to cure diseases?