Why black athletes dominate the sprinting world
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Reuters analysed over 185,000 genome samples from the Global Initiative on Sharing All influenza Data (GISAID), the largest database of ...
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Who were the first Caribbean populations? Ancient DNA rewrites history
- A dangerous stage in the evolution of the novel coronavirus is upon us with the discovery of “escape mutations”. Artificial intelligence may be our best response
- Once battling starvation, some developing countries now face rising obesity rates. What’s causing it?
- HIV patients can now get monthly, FDA-approved injections, replacing multiple daily treatments
- Bugs for dinner? EU officials find edible mealworms pose ‘no safety concerns’