While Prop 37 did not pass, the failure to disclose the presence of GMOs in foods that are marketed as ‘natural’ is still generating a steady stream of civil litigation, with Goldfish Crackers the latest brand to be targeted in a class action lawsuit over genetically engineered ingredients.
Goldfish Crackers targeted in ‘natural’ lawsuit in wake of Prop 37
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Beepocalypse Myth Handbook: Assessing claims of pollinator collapse
- Are women superior to men? Research suggests most of us are more likely to believe that sex differences favor females
- How DNA and genetic genealogy helped catch one of the world’s most notorious murderers, the Golden State Killer
- Gattaca or life-saving? Can we—should we—use CRISPR to edit human embryos, sperm or eggs to cure diseases?
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds