GLP’s Jon Entine’s America’s Web Radio interview on Golden Rice
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
The GLP featured this article to reflect the diversity of news, opinion and analysis. The viewpoint is the author’s own. The GLP’s goal is to stimulate constructive discourse on challenging science issues.
Infographic: Growing human embryos — How long should researchers watch human development play out in a dish?
In May, the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) released new guidelines that relaxed the 14-day rule, taking away ...
- Some people appear genetically immune to catching COVID — but scientists are still not sure why
- CRISPR gene editing to cure HIV? It’s now in clinical trials
- Britain poised to dramatically overhaul outdated, restrictive EU genetically engineered crop and animal regulations
- Viewpoint: 5 arguments for God’s existence from NY Times columnist Ross Douthat — and 5 reasons why he’s wrong
- Viewpoint: Science denialism is not the exclusive province of the political right — it’s growing on the left, too
- How Mark Zuckerberg’s plans to ‘get America vaccinated’ were undermined by… Facebook
- Managed honeybee and bumble bee colonies in the US are up as much as 85%, a 60 year high, as independent researchers challenge bee apocalypse narrative
- Viewpoint: Does mounting evidence for vaccine “durability” suggest we delay boosters for all until we learn more?
- Insects: The sustainable future of food and feed?
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth