While trying to treat a woman’s epilepsy, doctors at George Washington University may have inadvertently found brain structures that house human consciousness. Zack Toombs explores the finding at Newsy:
Video: Consciousness has an on-off switch?
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist group promotes ‘fear and deception’ about crop biotechnology, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, calls for ‘American revolution’
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- Why are Artificial Intelligence (AI) robots and voices almost all women? And what does that say about our culture?
- Message to social media ‘prophets of doom’ Drs. Whistle Blower, Anti-Vaxx and Dangerfield: No, COVID vaccines aren’t dangerous and are incredibly effective
- Video: 10 of the most prominent anti-vaccine celebrities, from Jim Carrey to Jenny McCarthy
- Do vaccines contain glyphosate? Anti-GMO claim requires ‘very unlikely scenario’
- 1/3 of American adults can now legally smoke marijuana. Here is how weed affects your brain and body, for good and bad