Ever wonder what some of your favorite crops would look like completely “organic”? Well, take a look at the banana! (Source: GMO Answers)
Behold, the banana without human intervention
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Vani Hari (Food Babe): Does inability to understand science of food make one an expert on GMOs and chemicals?
Vanie Deva Hari (a.k.a. The Food Babe) (born 1979) is ...
- Viewpoint: New York Times’ Nicholas Kristof again echoes scientifically dubious fears about falling sperm counts and ‘endocrine disrupting’ chemicals
- Human evolutionary timeline: Key moments in the emergence of our species
- Are Trump and Biden showing early signs of dementia? It’s time to look beyond arm-chair psychiatry and politics to science
- Taking Vitamin C or zinc to fight a cold or COVID? New study shows they have no effect
- Viewpoint: FDA’s burdensome animal gene-editing rules hinder innovation. USDA takeover could spur progress