Vermont anti-crop biotech hypocrisy alert: Protestors (and legislators) favorite cheeses are no less GMOs than Iowa corn chips
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Vani Hari (Food Babe): Does inability to understand science of food make one an expert on GMOs and chemicals?
Vanie Deva Hari (a.k.a. The Food Babe) (born 1979) is ...
- Why cousin marriages can wreak genetic havoc on children
- Human evolutionary timeline: Key moments in the emergence of our species
- Are Trump and Biden showing early signs of dementia? It’s time to look beyond arm-chair psychiatry and politics to science
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth
- Viewpoint: Let them eat cheese: Evidence shows this ‘guilty pleasure’ doesn’t deserve its unhealthy reputation