From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- View from the farm: Why conventional and organic farmers don’t want to save seeds by Michelle Miller
- Are organic foods healthier than conventional foods? by Genetic Literacy Project
- Emails reveal activists’ role in changing Whole Foods’ ‘Responsibly Grown’ standards by Stephan Neidenbach
- Three new disease resistant GMOs could address climate change and save farmers billions by Nicholas Staropoli
- Natural News’ Mike Adams libelously attacks Science-Based Medicine’s David Gorski by David Gorski & Jon Entine
- Gary Ruskin and Jon Entine tangle over the GMO corporate connection by Gary Ruskin & Jon Entine & Russell Mokhiber
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!