From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Why racial diversity in genetics studies matters in patient care by Elizabeth Newbern
- Oregon teacher: Anti-GMO activist Vandana Shiva talk slippery on facts by Scotty Perey
- Honeybees are not in crisis, but what about beekeepers? by Jon Entine
- Buy only “hormone free” meat? Farmer says don’t be fooled by deceptive labels by Peggy Greenway
- Big chill: Extreme exposure from cryotherapy probably doesn’t enhance athletic performance by Meredith Knight
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Watch how epigenetic changes cause cancer by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!