From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Teenager raped to death in US Animal Research Center (NY Times’ Michael Moss’ F in journalism) by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Why business journalists should not write on science: Washington Post botches India GMO cotton exposé by Stephen Neidenbach
- Gene editing tool conundrum: CRISPR competitor NgAgo challenged over unreproducible results by Elizabeth Newbern
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation: Can strong magnetics revive your sex drive? by Meredith Knight
- ‘Agrochemical academic complex’: Should industry fund research? by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Can prenatal supplements reduce schizophrenia risk? by Ben Locwin
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!