From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Will Biotechnology Regulations Squelch Food and Farming Innovation? by Jon Entine
- Will–And Should–Gene Edited Animals Be Regulated? by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Transparency Is Key To Consumer Acceptance Of New Technology by Charlie Arnot
- Resurgence in ‘mad cow disease’? Recent death sparks focus on mystery prion protein by Roxanne Porozinski
- Battle over America’s waistline: How obesity affects having children and their health by Kristen Hovet
- Will pig-human chimeras solve our organ transplant shortage? by Meredith Knight
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!