The food industry is struggling to cope with the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic. Restrictions on transportation links that move food around the globe are at risk. CNN’s John Defterios reports.
Video: World has lots of food, but COVID-19 trade restrictions hamper supermarket restocking efforts
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Organic Consumers Association: Activist trade group funding Biogate FOIA scandal promotes ‘fear and deception’?
Scientists and science journalists call OCA--the organization funding the attack ...
Joseph Mercola and Mercola.com: Alternative ‘natural’ supplement and health merchant promotes quack cures, promotes vaccine conspiracy theories, attacks mainstream medicine, funds organic, anti-GMO groups
Osteopath who believes traditional medicine "responsible for killing ... millions ...
- Science vs spirituality: The case of the severed head
- ‘Their lungs are full of bees’: Largely hidden from the public, the last days of a dying COVID patient are excruciating
- Viewpoint: ‘War against the West’: Russia powers global vaccine rejectionist movement even as it inoculates its own citizens
- Video: 31 states now considering legislation limiting trans athlete rights — Transgender pro cyclist and professor weighs in on sports inclusion
- Viewpoint: Human genetics has a racist history. Here is what needs to be done to clean up the mess