Slideshow: COVID-19 myths keep coming. Here’s how to separate fact from conspiracy
Infographic: Autoimmune diseases — 76 identified so far — tend to target women over men. Here is a master list
There are many autoimmune diseases, and taken together they affect as much as 4.5 percent of the world’s population. This ...
- ‘It has never been a given that humans would survive on Earth’: Reflections on the nonlinear tangled web of human evolution
- Moderna vaccine appears to be significantly superior to Pfizer’s in preventing COVID hospitalizations
- Biotechnology timeline: Humans have manipulated genes since the ‘dawn of civilization’
- How Freddie Mercury got his voice: It wasn’t his teeth
- Analysis: Dr. Bronner’s Soaps, longtime ally of Organic Consumers Association, now targeted by “all natural” advocates for offering employees $1,000 vaccine incentive
- Video: 10 of the most prominent anti-vaccine celebrities, from Jim Carrey to Jenny McCarthy
- Viewpoint: Should genetically edited food be on your dinner plate? A synthetic biologist and a sociologist say ‘yes’
- How do religious COVID vaccine exemptions work — and how do you prevent people from abusing them?
- Viewpoint: Science denialism is not the exclusive province of the political right — it’s growing on the left, too
- ‘Organic alone cannot feed the world,’ says Swiss organic agricultural scientist at UN World Food Summit