From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- 3 disease resistant GMOs could address climate change and save farmers billions by Nicholas Staropoli
- Tackling Parkinson’s disease through cell rejuvenation by David Warmflash
- Addressing GMO concerns: Are foods “made in labs” the same as those “made by nature” by Marc Brazeau
- Understanding schizophrenia: Genetic research offers hope for treatment by Emily Kuehn
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Alzheimer’s drug moves closer to patients by Nicholas Staropoli
- Are we ready for the artificial womb? by David Warmflash
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!