- Have you gotten a measles-mumps-rubella vaccine? If so, your chances of getting severe COVID are significantly reduced
- What did a teenage girl look like 9,000 years ago? Here is her face, reconstructed from bone fragments found in a cave in Greece
- Viewpoint: The questionable science behind Elon Musk’s Neuralink brain hacking project
- As COVID is transmitted via airborne particles, there’s no evidence that sanitizing surfaces lowers risk of infection
- Ebola-like virus, Chapare, emerges in Bolivia
- Are Sudanese Arabs?
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds
- Viewpoint: Genetics and AI have launched an agricultural revolution. But ‘blind techno-optimism’ could have harmful consequences
- Do the MAOA and CDH13 ‘human warrior genes’ make violent criminals—and what should society do?