The Genetic Literacy Project supports RSS feeds for readers who prefer to receive their news in an RSS reader. If you want to subscribe to one or more of our RSS feeds and need a reader capable of supporting the featured images included in the feed, we can recommend Feedly as an excellent tool for you to download and use.
- Viewpoint: Greenpeace and ‘the awful reality of anti-science activism’
- With glyphosate-cancer legal battles poised to escalate, what are the ramifications for agriculture if the herbicide is restricted?
- Celiac disease: What’s behind the surge in diagnoses?
- Does glyphosate cause cancer? Jury says says ‘yes’ but years of research show the herbicide is safe
- How is India’s organic-only farming experiment in Sikkim going? Peering past the propaganda, not so sustainably.
- Marrying your cousin? There may be evolutionary benefits
- We’re in the early stages of a genetic revolution. Should we be worried?