The Genetic Literacy Project supports RSS feeds for readers who prefer to receive their news in an RSS reader. If you want to subscribe to one or more of our RSS feeds and need a reader capable of supporting the featured images included in the feed, we can recommend Feedly as an excellent tool for you to download and use.
- Viewpoint: Questioning Nature’s publication of anti-glyphosate letter
- First plaintiff, nearing death, goes to court in case claiming Monsanto’s herbicide Roundup causes cancer
- Using CRISPR to block production of HIV in infected cells
- Viewpoint: US EPA rebuffs activist lobbying, finds neonicotinoids not key driver of bee health problems
- Viewpoint: EU’s neonicotinoid ban is a ‘scientific fraud’ and won’t protect bees
- Helpless at birth: Why human babies are different than other animals