The Genetic Literacy Project supports RSS feeds for readers who prefer to receive their news in an RSS reader. If you want to subscribe to one or more of our RSS feeds and need a reader capable of supporting the featured images included in the feed, we can recommend Feedly as an excellent tool for you to download and use.
- Viewpoint: GlaxoSmithKline abandonment of rare disease gene-therapy drug program because it’s not a money generator hurts children
- Monsanto glyphosate class action suit dealt another blow as judge says evidence of cancer link ‘pretty sparse’
- Viewpoint: California judge blocks spraying of citrus-killing Asian psyllid, courting disaster
- Disease-resistant GMO crops can reduce pesticide use—if environmental activists do not block them
- Viewpoint: Exercise can be as effective as antidepressants for mild to moderate depression. So why do US doctors push pills?
- Sustainable AquaBounty GMO salmon, blocked in US, offers way out of ‘deadly spiral of overfishing’