The Genetic Literacy Project supports RSS feeds for readers who prefer to receive their news in an RSS reader. If you want to subscribe to one or more of our RSS feeds and need a reader capable of supporting the featured images included in the feed, we can recommend Feedly as an excellent tool for you to download and use.
- GMO water? ‘Raw water’ company falsely claims purified tap water ‘doesn’t have capacity to reproduce life’
- Tackling bees’ greatest threat: Lithium chloride could kill Varroa destructor mites without harming bees
- ‘Supersimilarity’: Identical twins are epigenetic twins as well
- CRISPR crops—exempt from GMO regulations—reaching US market in record time
- I was diagnosed with breast cancer. How genetic testing guided what to do next.
- Deepening the nature v. nurture debate: How hormones impact development in the womb is often most key