This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Girls Scouts reject attempts by anti-GMO parents to use their kids in fear campaign, by Jon Entine and Kavin Senapathy
- Who gains from Anti-Vax and Anti-GMO campaigns?
- Autism increase mystery solved: No, it’s not vaccines, GMOs glyphosate–or organic foods, by Arvind Suresh
- Conflicting views on GMOs: How do we know what to believe? by Peter J Davies
- Melting pot? Not in the USA. Yet. But coming soon? by Tabitha M. Powledge
- Why Britain is going its own way on GMOs, by Rebecca Randall
Don’t miss all the genetics news and be sure to sign up for our newsletters!