This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Only Organic, Stonyfield’s Gary Hirshberg promote “hate speech” against American farming? By Steve Savage
- Christopher Nolan, Twitter and the future of memory, By Hank Campbell
- Organic farmer says “no” to organic-led ‘New MacDonald’ GMO demonization campaign By Rob Wallbridge
- Anti-GMO acti Anti-GMO activists circulate Judy Carman’s latest suspect “study” to fan safety fears By Andrew Porterfield
- Vitamin and mineral supplements: Miracle potions, silent dangers or both? By David Warmflash
- Humans share 99% of genes with chimps? Can DNA explain differences? By Tabitha M. Powledge
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and now Medium too! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!