This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Newsmax unmasked: How scare stories are manufactured by right wing anti-GMO activists by David Despain
- Will genetic cyber-athletes come to dominate sports? by Jon Entine
- GMO ‘Right to Know’ movement takes food off of plates of hungry in Africa, Asia by Michael Dzakovich
- National Academy forum challenges anti-GMO claim that DNA in food ‘invades’ bloodstream by Mary Mangan
- Headlines tout Jurassic World in offing but scientists, journalists separate fact from fiction by David Despain
- Asthma and Atopic March Syndrome caused by GMOs? Science says ‘No’ by Andrew Porterfield & Jon Entine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!