This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Global scientists assess homeopathy-funded Séralini study claiming all GMO tests ‘contaminated’ by Staff
- Organic milk vs. Conventional milk: Why nutrition expert is ditching organic by Maria Brilaki
- Can a skeptical public be persuaded to embrace GMO foods? Yes, if we want sustainable agriculture by Jon Entine
- Teen boy checklist: Graduate high school, freeze sperm, go to college by Meredith Knight
- Anti-GMOers claim Monsanto controls the world food supply. What are the facts? by Steve Savage
- UK GM wheat trial highlights costs of violent activism by Arvind Suresh
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!