This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Beemageddon? As hysteria over honey bees recedes, anti-neonic narrative refocuses on wild bees by Jon Entine
- With Will Saletan’s Slate takedown of anti-GMOers, liberal debate about GMO benefits now over by Jon Entine
- Don’t stop drinking orange juice: Citrus-cancer link overblown by Meredith Knight
- Farm to boardroom: US organic industry dominated by mega corporations by Andrew Porterfield
- Can aging be treated with drugs? by Andrew Porterfield
- No-till agriculture offers vast sustainability benefits. So why do organic farmers reject it? by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!