From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- In California, glyphosate phobia results in hazmat suits, respirators to protect against organic chemicals by Jon Entine
- GMOs not natural? FDA ponders science, public perceptions in evaluating label revision by Steven Cerier
- Where are GMOs grown and banned? By Genetic Literacy Project
- Insomnia? Here’s why you are suffering and what you can do about it by Ben Locwin
- Proposal for second Human Genome Project draws mix of criticism and acclaim by Arvind Suresh
- Our “biological” age pits genes against time by Andrew Porterfield
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!