From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Activists played ‘no role’ in delaying Golden Rice’? Evidence challenges anti-GMO claim by Amy Porterfield Levy & Julie Kelly
- Delicious mutant foods: Mutagenesis and the genetic modification controversy by Amanda Kastrinos
- What are “superweeds”? by Genetic Literacy Project
- Biotech opponents claim Monsanto ‘controls’ the world food supply? What are the facts? by Steve Savage
- Eve of Mars colonization: Moon as test base for pregnancy in fractional gravity by David Warmflash
- SynBio tobacco plant that produces vital malaria drug met with skepticism by scientists by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!