From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Six consequences for consumers of labeling GMOs by Mary Mangan
- Does Monsanto “control” the world food supply by abusing patent protections? by Andrew Porterfield
- African farming sacrificed to European green politics, blocking GMO innovation by Diran Makinde
- Discovery of stalagmites, burned bones provides insights into pre-modern Neanderthal culture by Meredith Knight
- Genetic test can predict Alzheimer’s disease risk in teens, but how accurate is it? by Mikel Shybut
- Philip Njemanze: Leading African anti-GMO activist claims Gates Foundation destroying Nigeria by Genetic Literacy Project
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!