From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Vermont not victim of GMO ‘pollution,’ as organic activist claims by Louise Calderwood
- Scientist develop ‘biofortified’ canola seed for production of oil with heart-healthy fats by Mikel Shybut
- Media again mangles epigenetics: Shutting off ‘love hormone’ unlikely to make us less social by Nicholas Staropoli
- ACLU to Myriad Genetics: Patients, not companies, own personal genetic data by Meredith Knight
- Has WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) shifted from analysis to advocacy? by David Zaruk
- NASA’s spaceflight DNA sequencer: What will it do for science and medicine? by David Warmflash