From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Beepocalypse Myth Handbook: Dissecting claims of pollinator collapse by Genetic Literacy Project
- Organic vs. conventional farming: Which has lower environmental impact? by Iida Ruishalme
- Another modern myth: Shrinking attention spans by Andrew Porterfield
- Do Monsanto and Big Ag control crop research and world food supply? by Genetic Literacy Project
- How many genomes is enough for US Precision Medicine Initiative? by Meredith Knight
- Video: Hillary Clinton endorses GMOs, solution-focused crop biotechnology by XiaoZhi Lim
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!