From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Will epigenetics play central role in advancement of precision medicine? by David Warmflash
- Is crowdsourcing key to finding cures for genetic-based diseases like depression? by Meredith Knight
- ‘We Love GMOs and Vaccines’ back, as Facebook lifts block: Neidenbach on home planting of GMOs by Stephen Neidenbach
- Olympic DNA: Why whites and Asians lag as sprinters, and Kenyans dominate distance races by Jon Entine
- Are bees in peril from neonicotionoids? Farmer evidence challenges doomsayers by Bill Crabtree & Robert Wager
- How are GMOs labeled around the world? by Genetic Literacy Project
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!