From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- New drug approved for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, as mystery disease causes come into focus by Ben Locwin
- Epigenetics, pregnancy and the Holocaust: How trauma can shape future generations by Alison Bernstein
- Chimeric organ transplants: Science and ethics of growing human organs in pigs by David Warmflash
- What does it take to bring a new GM product to market? by Genetic Literacy Project
- Jon Lester, Mario Lemieux, Lance Armstrong—Why do so many athletes in their prime get cancer? by Nicholas Staropoli
- Non-GMO label hoodwinks consumers to promote corporate profits by Robert Wagner & Terry Daynard
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!