From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Cancer and genetics: How your whole body smokes a cigarette by Meredith Knight
- Myth busting on pesticides: Despite demonization, organic farmers widely use them by Andrew Porterfield
- French geneticist warns ‘new religion of precaution’ threatens US GMO policy, science by Marcel Kuntz
- Why genetic engineering is blocked from eradicating ‘world’s deadliest killer’—disease-carrying mosquitoes by Val Giddings
- Should you be concerned about trace pesticides on foods, fruits and vegetables? by Steve Savage
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Should theory of evolution expand to include epigenetics? by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!