This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Farmers abandoning organic farming despite lure of higher price premiums by Andrew Porterfield
- Do you think you have NCGS–gluten sensitivity? Proceed with caution in age of mail order genetic tests by David Warmflash
- Why Whole Foods and Chipotle’s anti-GMO campaigning has lost my business by Julie Kelly
- Epigenetic ‘eraser’ can reset behavior, disease vulnerability and life experiences by Ben Locwin
- Is organic farming sustainable? 5 carbon footprint challenges by David Despain
- How anti-GMO activists use monarch butterflies as ideological pawn by Amber Sherwood & Jon Entine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and StumbleUpon! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!