From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Bipartisan Senate GMO labeling agreement comes under attack from activists by Nicholas Staropoli
- BBC debate: Are Monsanto, Big Ag taking over the world’s seed supply? by Edward Mabaya & Jack Kloppenburg & Jon Entine
- Creating a synthetic human–Do science and ethics collide? by Anthony Regalado & George Church & Jon Entine & Laurie Zoloth
- Are organic and non-GMO farming more sustainable than farming using GMOs? by GMOFAQ
- Swan song for antibiotics? Can phage therapy and gene editing fill the gap? by Nicholas Staropoli
- Does CRISPR clinical trial on humans proposal bring more questions than answers? by Arvind Suresh
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!