From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Fitness and health expert: 10 science-based reasons why I’m thankful for GMOs by Maria Brilaki
- Pro-GMO advocates capitulate to support GMO label law: Is this science’s Munich agreement? by Julie Kelly
- 40th anniversary of NASA’s Project Viking and beginning of search for Martian life by David Warmflash
- Glyphosate found in 100% of wines tested in California–Reason for concern? by Andrew Porterfield
- What are GMOs? by Genetic Literacy Project
- Autism in our DNA? Slew of studies points to genetics as main driver, but there is no “autism gene” by Ben Locwin & Jon Entine
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!