From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Facebook bows to anti-science activists, shuts down ‘We Love GMOs and Vaccines’ by Stephen Neidenbach
- Science communicators condemn Facebook’s censorship of pro-science “We Love GMOs and Vaccines” by Genetic Literacy Project
- Imported organics, particularly from China, cloud “pesticide-free” image by Andrew Porterfield
- Why are there no long-term GMO safety studies or studies on humans? by Genetic Literacy Project
- GMO sustainability frontier: Helping crops acquire their own nitrogen by David Warmflash
- Humans who can’t feel pain pointing way to non-addictive painkillers by Meredith Knight
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!