From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Usain Bolt’s Olympic gold shows again why no Asian, white–or East African–will likely ever be crowned world’s fastest human by Jon Entine
- GMO phobic? The real Frankenfoods might surprise you by Steven Cerier
- Why activists, but few farmers, complain they can’t save patented seeds by Andrew Porterfield
- Designing GMOs for human Mars colonies: Follow the ‘toxic salt’ by David Warmflash
- Will raw or organic milk reduce “inflammation”? by Maria Brilaki
- The ‘Big O’: How evolution got us to the female orgasm by Meredith Knight
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!