From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- The real story of anti-GMO teen sensation Rachel Parent: Idealist or pawn of ‘natural’ marketers? by David Warmflash & Jon Entine
- Farmer viewpoint: Organic sector offers unique sustainability model for all agriculture by Rob Wallbridge
- Why Bangladesh’s GMO eggplant success angers anti-GMO activists by Kevin Folta
- Fake surgeries have real outcomes by Ben Locwin
- Is the organic farming yield gap a sustainability gap too? New study argues for cooperation by Andrew Porterfield
- Sex in space: From taboo topic to awkwardly having ‘the talk’ by David Warmflash
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!