From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- More than half of pesticides used by California farmers are active ingredients approved for organic by Steve Savage
- Did you hear about the GMO that almost destroyed all life? by Andrew Porterfield
- Emails show anti-GMO organic activists driving food and farming policy at Consumer Reports by Stephan Neidenbach
- Genome editing: Is it a national security threat? by David Warmflash
- Does daycare put your child’s health in jeopardy? Genes and childcare work to prevent diseases by Ben Locwin
- Myth busting: Do farmers ‘drench, douse or slather’ crops in pesticides? by Steve Savage
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!