From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Scientists’ ‘Open Letter’ to NY Times’ Public Editor brightlines Danny Hakim’s ‘misleading’ GMO article by Val Giddings
- Does the herbicide glyphosate cause cancer? The GLP does a deep dive into the science by Iida Rushalme
- Questions about wisdom of early mammograms raise stakes for genetic profiling by Meredith Knight
- Myth busting on ‘contamination’: GMO farms’ halo effect often protects organic farms by Andrew Porterfield
- One family’s story of misdiagnosis reveals harsh reality: DNA tests aren’t perfect by Meredith Knight
- Could our gut micriobiome hold a key to treating or preventing autism? By Andrew Porterfield
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!