From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- GMOs’ innovation: AquaBounty salmon’s 20-year odyssey through nets of regulations by Dave Conley & Laura Braden
- What human evolution says about using CRISPR to edit diseases out of patient’s genome by Nicholas Staropoli
- Cause for concern over claims of “dangerous” glyphosate in wine, breast milk, cereal, etc.? by Iida Ruishalme
- Is the herbicide glyphosate, often paired with GMOs, especially dangerous? by Iida Rushalme
- Ronda Rousey vs. Muhammad Ali: Does sex before athletic events impact performance? by Nicholas Staropoli
- Organics v conventional v GMOs: Debate grows over farm yields and sustainability by Marc Brazeau
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!