From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Piltdown Man evolution hoax reminds us about danger of confirmation bias by David Warmflash
- Video GMO story: The near death and rescue of the Hawaiian papaya by Joan Conrow
- Cloning, stem cells and GMOs: How religious beliefs shape our thinking by David Warmflash
- UC Davis’ Alison Van Eenennaam’s deep dive into latest Séralini GMOs-are-dangerous paper by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Top 5 ‘post-truth’ anti-GMO headlines: Biologist critiques outrageous 2016 claims by Carol Lynn Curchoe
- Myth busting: Is agricultural pesticide use in the US, and its impact, going down or up? by Andrew Porterfield
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!