From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Wisconsin farming couple to Rachel Ray: Stop spreading pseudo-science about antibiotics in milk by Rachel Ray & Sam Olson & Brittany Olson
- Glyphosate-based Roundup herbicide linked to liver disease in rats? Researcher Séralini under fire again by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Collateral damage from Trump’s family planning aid ban? What it means in fight against thalassemia blood diseases by David Warmflash
- Gluten free: Fad diets are all the rage but here’s why they shouldn’t be by Ben Locwin
- Angelika Hilbeck: Ecologist claims agri-corporations ‘stalk’ her for claiming GMOs are dangerous by Biotech Gallery
- Epigenetics Around the Web: The dangers of romance? by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!