From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Enhancing humans: Becoming a cyborg could end up as a privilege of the wealthy by David Warmflash
- Technology In Farming And Food: Farmers And Producers Need To Build Trust by Charlie Arnot
- Is Organic Farming Better for the Environment? by Steve Savage
- Without Glyphosate, What Would Farming Look Like? by Dave Walton
- Trump Administration has opportunity to base biotech regulations on science, not fears by Nina Fedoroff
- Proceed with caution: National Academies offers ‘qualified support’ for gene editing ‘abnormal’ embryos by Kristen Hovet
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!