- Do GMOs cause allergies? No, but being an anti-GMO parent just might contribute | David Warmflash
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Avoid Craigslist for epigenetics advice; Engineering superhumans | Nicholas Staropoli
- Worst 10 list: Advocacy groups that put ideology ahead of science on food and farming issues | Andrew Porterfield
- EPA deserves some respect: Environmental regulations should be refined, not dismantled | Steve Savage
- Diabetes: Origins and treatments undergoing revolutionary rethink? | Ricki Lewis
- 4 human genetics organizations that put ideology ahead of science | Andrew Porterfield
To stay up to date on all the news in human and agriculture genetics, subscribe to our daily and weekly email newsletters in the top right corner of this page, and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. For background information on the Genetic Literacy Project, read about us on Wikipedia.