This past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Nutritionist Michelle McGuire responds to attacks in wake of ‘glyphosate not in milk’ study by Michelle McGuire
- Can aspirin prevent cancer? Effect of medications depends on your genetics by Ben Locwin
- Kevin Folta discusses “ties” to GMO industry, challenges of biotech literacy communication by Jon Entine & Kevin Folta
- Pollinator myth: Are bees responsible for one third of global food, heightening crisis? More like 7% by Genetic Literacy Project
- Activists threaten adoption of virus resistant GMO cassava that could rescue Africa’s staple by Isaac Ongu
- GMO-vaccine parallel? Biotech supporters learn from campaign that turned tide on anti-vaxxers by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!