From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Do you really understand modern farming? Scientist examines 10 truths of GMOs and organics by Layla Katiraee
- Hawaii honey bee die-off points to likely culprits—Not pesticides, but varroa and viruses by Andrew Porterfield
- What is CRISPR/Cas9 and other New Breeding Technologies (NBTs)? by Genetic Literacy Project
- Jon Entine on why ‘race’ matters in shaping the world’s elite athletes by Jon Entine
- Are there environmental and economic benefits to GMO crops? Study claims $150+ billion since ’96 by Nicholas Staropoli
- Autoimmune diseases: Why our body sometimes turns on itself by Emily Sutherlin
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!