From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Who funds the grassroots anti-GMO movement? By Michelle Miller
- Matching brain with genitals: Complicated neuroscience of gender identity by Meredith Knight
- Venus may have once been habitable: Can we make it that way again? By David Warmflash
- GMO myth busting: Behold the dandelion, the weed with farm busting superpowers by Andrew Porterfield
- Moms Across America: ‘Consumer’ group promotes health scares, targets GMOs and chemicals by Genetic Literacy Project
- How will we use gene editing to treat human disease? by David Warmflash
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, and Reddit! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!