From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- How conflicts of interest, NGO activism undermine European bee health oversight by David Zaruk
- FDA proposal to regulate gene-edited animals is ‘nonsensical’ by Alison Van Eenennaam
- Should regulators, biotech critics stop searching for ‘breeding surprises’ from GMOs? by Andrew Porterfield
- Can probiotics help those suffering from metabolic syndrome, obesity? by Elizabeth Jeffries
- Will the Arctic Apple usher in a wave of genetically engineered fruits and vegetables? by XiaoZhi Lim
- Epigenetics Around the Web: Can changes acquired during an organism’s life be passed on? by Nicholas Staropoli
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!