From this past week, here are the #GLPTop6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Science Denial Is A Global Issue Hampering Food Technology Advancements by Charlie Arnot
- Fighting cancer by shifting the body’s immune system into overdrive by Meredith Knight
- How European-Based NGOs Block Crop Biotechnology Adoption In Africa by Margaret Karembu
- Mad genius and genes: What does science say about edgy creativity? by Andrew Porterfield
- Asian Agrobiotechnology Slowed By Private-Public Sector Tensions And NGO Activism by Mahaletchumy Arujanan
- New Technology Adoption Is The Ethical Thing To Do by Charlie Arnot
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!