View the original article here: Some embryonic stem cells more powerful than first believed – North County Times (blog)
Some embryonic stem cells more powerful than first believed
This article or excerpt is included in the GLP’s daily curated selection of ideologically diverse news, opinion and analysis of biotechnology innovation.
Outbreak Daily Digest
Known by some as the "Environmental Worrying Group," EWG lobbies ...
- Single-dose COVID vaccine by Johnson & Johnson/Janssen up next for approval
- Humans and chimpanzees share 99% of the same DNA. This is the 1% difference
- Conspiracy promoter Mike ‘Health Ranger’ Adams built online disinformation Natural News online empire that subverts science, report finds
- Early COVID vaccine recipients are reporting numerous side-effects. Believe it or not, that’s great news. Here’s why
- Mike Adams: Natural News, “everyone’s favorite über-quack #1 anti-science website”—”even the quacks think he’s a quack”