The following is an edited excerpt.
It’s my 200th blog post and I do have much to celebrate. The record of how I went from anti-GMO blogger and science-ignorer to pro-science observer is all there in the archives. I am leaving it there on purpose to show, first hand, how someone can be open to new information, question what they believe, and change. If you read all the posts, which I don’t expect anyone to actually do, but if you did, you’d notice an unfolding like this:
- Fairly neutral beginning. I meant well.
- Close scrutiny of the California Prop 37 election.
- Ronnie Cummins in one ear, Jeffrey Smith in the other, a little Mike Adams the health ranger thrown in there with some Johnathon Matthews (GM Watch).
- Full fledged anti-GMO dogma for a few months
- Wait a minute, I smell a rat – a tumorous Seralini rat …
Read the full story: Celebrating 200!