This past week, here are the #TOP6 among many great stories on human and agriculture genetics around the world. Please share and help spread the news!
- Pew/AAAS survey: Scientific consensus on GMO safety stronger than for global warming, by Jon Entine and Rebecca Randall
- Ex Food Babe staffer exposé? Does Vani Hari admit to spinning science for money and fame? by Jon Entine
- TEDx talk: How the organic movement became anti-GMO, by TEDx Talk
- Where are the missing females? Do skewed sex ratios in China, elsewhere lead to social problems? by Tabitha M. Powledge
- Starship “Egg”: Sending unborn, frozen embryos across interstellar space by David Warmflash
- African elites blame early puberty on GMOs, sabotaging nutrition-enhanced cassava, matooke, by Isaac Ongu
All this and more! Be sure to sign up for the newsletters and follow us on Social Media. We are on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, and now Medium too! Please feel free to share all the news about human and agricultural genetic literacy!